Apple Pie Smoothie – doesn’t that just sound heavenly??? It might not look like much after being blended all up – but trust me on the fact that this Low Histamine Apple Pie Smoothie tastes divine and will make any rainy day be instantly better 😀
It is quick and easy to make, but does require a good blender. I know I couldn’t live without my blender, and it is used almost daily. Well at the moment it is used in the weekends, since I currently have to be away from home during the week days, and oh do I miss my blender during the week. I tried making this smoothie using a cheap hand held blender, and lets just say – it was not a hit……
Making this divine Low Histamine Apple Pie Smoothie is easy and straight forward. Simply add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender and blend till you have a silky smooth smoothie. Pour into a tall glas, add a festive straw if you like and just sit back and enjoy 😉
A little slice of Apple Pie heaven in smoothie form – YUM
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender
- Blend till you have a silky smooth smoothie.
- Pour into a tall glass, add a festive straw if you like and just sit back and enjoy 😉
- I like to use macadamia nut butter, you can use any tolerated nut butter or tigernut butter for a nut free version.
- Cinnamon is high in benzoates, and if you are sensitive to that it can trigger the release of histamine. If you don’t tolerate cinnamon just leave it out.
- Collagen is great for gut health, but not tolerated by everyone. If you don’t tolerate it just leave it out.
In all disclosure the links to amazon above are affiliate links, which means that if you click on to the product in question and buy it, I get a small commission. This will hopefully help me to cover some of the costs to running this blog. However, this does not cost you anything additional when you order through one of these links.