Creamy and deliciously fruity Low Histamine Blackberry Popsicle’s. Put a little piece of summer in your freezer 😉
- 1 1/2 cup fresh blackberries (or frozen)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or coconut cream
- 1–2 tbsp honey (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- toppings of choice
- Give your fresh berries a quick rinse, and shake of any excess water.
- Stick the berries in a blender (or use a handheld blender and a tall measuring cup like i did).
- Strain the smooth blended blackberry liquid through a sieve, to remove the seeds.
- Then simply mix with some coconut milk (or coconut cream if you prefer it to be creamier) and a little honey.
- Pour the blackberry coconut mixture into your Popsicle molds. And place the molds in the freezer overnight or for minimum 4-6 hours.
- Once frozen you can decorate them in anyway you like or just leave them as they are – plain and simple. They are delicious no matter what.
- If you use frozen berries, blend the berries together with the coconut milk and honey before passing it through a sieve to remove the seeds. that way the liquid is thinner and it will be easier.