Simple and easy tomato free Caprese Salad. This Low Histamine Stone Fruit Caprese Salad with Anti-Inflammatory Nasturtium Pesto, is just right for these warm sunny days.
- 3 stone fruits of your choice (I used 2 nectarines and 1 wild peach)
- ca. 125 g (organic) buffalo mozzarella (ca. 4.4 oz)
- one handful leafy greens or fresh herbs (I used Nasturtium leaves)
Serve with Histamine Friendly Pesto (Anti-Inflammatory Nasturtium Pesto) and edible flowers (I used marigold petals)
- Remove the stones from the stone fruit, and cut them into bite size pieces
- Tear up the buffalo mozzarella.
- Plate the stone fruits and mozzarella, together with the greens, sprinkle with the edible flowers and serve with a little pesto 🙂
The nutritional value is calculated based on using basil instead of nasturtium, and off the shelf pesto.