Radiant Salad Bowl with radish, grapes, chicken and the best ever pan roasted crunchy croutons.
- two handfuls of mixed salad
- 1/ 4 cucumber
- 5–6 radishes
- a handful of grapes
- 50–100 g prepared chicken breast*
- 1 handful of the best ever pan roasted croutons
- Make the crunchy croutons according to the my recipe for the best ever pan roasted croutons.
- Slices up the radishes into thin slices, cut the grapes in half, and the cucumbers into sticks, which you then slice up.
- Slice up the precooked chicken into thin slices.
- Place the mixed salad in a bowl and place the radishes, grapes, cucumbers, chicken slices, and croutons on top. Feast your eyes and enjoy.
- How you prepare the chicken breast is up to you. I like to prepare mine in the oven like in this Red and Green Salad with Chicken. Or fried up with a little olive oil and salt like in this Low Histamine Brussels Sprout Chicken Pesto Salad. But lately I have also started buying it smoked from the supermarket. If you are just starting out on you elimination diet, I can’t recommend doing that. But once you are a bit further along in your healing process and had brought a bunch of foods back successfully, you can try out a few convenience foods if you wish. While I’m in general for making all my food from scratch – I’m also extremely busy and don’t always manage. So it has been very important for me to figure out which short cuts I can take from time to time without my system suffering. Remember stress also increases histamine levels in the body, so it is important to find the balance that works for you.
Be aware the nutrition data is an estimate.