- 2–3 chicken fillets (500–600 g)
- 2 bell peppers (red and yellow)
- 2 red onions
- 1 zucchini (or half a yellow and half a green)
- 6 radishes
- 3 tsps olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sweet paprika (or turmeric)
- 1 small romaine lettuce
- cabbage leaves for wraps
- Start by cutting up the bell peppers and slice the red onions. I usually leave the bell peppers in quite large pieces, and cut the onion in half and slice each half in 4-6 halves depending on the size of the onions. Cut the zucchinis in half length wise and cut it up in 3-5 millimeter thick slices. Cut the radishes into 1-2 millimeter slices.
- Fry the onions and bell peppers in a tsp of olive oil and season with a bit of salt. You want the onions to go sweet, and the bell peppers to slightly brown. Once they are done, set a side and use the same pan to fry up the zucchini and radishes using a bit of oil and some salt for seasoning. If you want to finish up faster you can of course use two different pans and do this in parallel.
- Put down a sheet of baking parchment, sprinkle with salt and sweet paprika on one half of the sheet. Put the chicken fillets on top of the spices, and sprinkle the top of the chicken fillets with some more salt and sweet paprika. Fold the other half of the parchment paper over the chicken fillets and beat them with a rolling pin until they are about 1,5 cm thick.
- Once the zucchinis are done, set the veggies a side and put the chicken into the frying pan with about a tsp of olive oil, turning after 3 or 4 minutes, until they are golden and cooked through.
- Let the chicken rest for a bit before you cut the chicken into slices. Meanwhile wash and prep the lettuce.
- Fill and wrap in the cabbage leaf or the wrap of your choice.
- The nutritional data is based on one person out of 4.