- 500 g jerusalem artichokes
- 400 g potatoes
- a big handfull of parsley
- 10 twigs of thyme
- 1,2 liters of bone broth or bouillon (chicken)
- salt to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Toasted pumpkin seeds
- Peel and cut the Jerusalem artichokes and potatoes into cubes.
- Add the veggies to a pot, and pour in the bone broth/bouillon. Add the herbs and a some salt.
- Bring to a boil, and let it simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Check the potatoes and Jerusalem artichokes with a fork to see if they are ready. They should fall off the fork.
- Blend the soup with a hand blender, until it is smooth.
- Salt to taste and serve with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and some toasted pumpkin seeds