Sometimes the simplest things in life are the best. Enjoy.
- 60 g Pomegranate seeds
- 50 g white chocolate
- a pinch of (sea) salt
- Place 6 cupcake cups, in a cupcake baking pan.
- Peel, poke or bang out the amount of seeds you need. And cover the bottom of the cupcake cups with a single layer of pomegranate seeds. Keep a bit for topping.
- Melt the chocolate. I used the microwave. But be aware if you use the same chocolate as me, it needs very short (30-45 seconds) in the microwave or it turns hard instead. I don’t know why it does that, but I guess it has something to do with the yoghurt, because I have never experienced that before.
- Distribute the chocolate, over the cupcake cups. And spread it out in a thin layer.
- Top with a few extra pomegranate seeds and sprinkle with a little (sea) salt.
- Place in the refrigerator for 15 – 30 minutes, to let the chocolate harden up again before you sink your teeth into them. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I did…… let’s just say, they didn’t last long.