A quick and simply low histamine side dish with savoy cabbage and apples.
- 1 shallot
- 1/2 apple
- 1/4 savoy cabbage (ca. 200 g / 7 oz)
- 3-4 radishes (50 g / 1.8 oz)
- 1/2-1 tsp coconut oil
- salt to taste
- Clean and slice the shallots thinly, add them to a deep frying pan or a wok, together with a little coconut oil. Let them cook until they are translucent.
- Meanwhile rinse and slice up the savoy cabbage in thin stripes, cut the radishes in thin slices and the apples in small cubes.
- Add the cabbage, radish and apples to the wok, and stir-fry until the cabbage has wilted down. This takes about 5 minutes. Keep stirring.
This is a quick and simple low histamine side dish. But can also serve as a salad base in its own right, just add a little crispy chicken and you have a lovely lunch or dinner.