- ca 400 g sweet potatoes (baked, skin removed)
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple juice
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Start with baking the sweet potatoes in the oven. I usually give them a little rinse and then bake the sweet potatoes in their skin. Place the sweet potatoes (with the skin on) in an oven dish and bake them for about 1 hour at 200 °C (ca. 390 °F). Big sweet potatoes might need a bit more than one hour.
- Use a fork to check if they are done, if the fork goes through the sweet potato easily and without resistance it is done.
- Let the sweet potatoes cool down to room temperature, before you remove the skin, and make the dip.
- Add the sweet potatoes, almond butter, apple juice, extra virgin olive oil and the spices to a food processor. Mix til you have a smooth dip.
- Enjoy with veggie sticks, my seed crackers (see link above in the top of this post) or whatever you prefer. The nutrition data is calculated based on one serving of four, excl the seed crackers.