- 1 cup (instant) oats
- 3/4 cup sweet potato puree (ca. 200 g)
- 2 tbsps applesauce (can be replaced by 1 tbsp of honey)
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (organic with only allowed ingredients, or milk of your choice)
- 2 tsps cinnamon
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coconut oil (to cook the pancakes in)
- 2 cups blueberries (ca. 300 g)
- 1/4 cup (goat milk) yogurt
- Combine the oats, sweet potato puree, applesauce, almond milk, spices, salt, and baking powder together in a blender and combine until smooth.
- Heat a griddle or nonstick pan over low/medium heat and add a tsp of coconut oil.
- Place about 1-2 tbsp of the batter per pancake onto the griddle and cook until starting to brown a little. Repeat for the rest of the batter. (this should make 12 pancakes)
- Cook the blueberries in the pan until a sauce starts to form. Turn off the heat and add the yogurt. Stir a little just to marble the yogurt and then transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve the pancakes with the blueberry sauce and enjoy. The nutritional facts are based one person of four, meaning 3 pancakes and 1/4 of the blueberry sauce. But in all honesty I eat about 5-6 pancakes, when I make this dish.