Super yummy white chocolate chip cookies. Histamine Friendly and gluten free.
- 1/3 cup (gluten free) rolled oats (ca. 40 g)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup macadamia nut butter (ca. 130 g)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (ca. 50 g)
- 3 quail eggs (or a small chicken egg)
- 1/3 cup white chocolate “chips” (ca. 50 g)
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts (ca. 50 g)
- Turn on your oven to 180 °C (355 °F), hot air.
- Chop up your add ins, in this case macadamia nuts and white chocolate.
- Mix your “dry” ingredients together, (gluten free) oats, baking soda, vanilla powder and salt, and set aside.
- Now, mix together macadamia nut butter, the coconut sugar and the eggs. Give them a good whisk, in order to incorporate the sugar with the nut butter and eggs. In the beginning it will look like a thick paste, but if you keep going, the dough will stop sticking to the wall of the bowl, and come together to form a ball (see picture above).
- Then add in the “dry” ingredients and fold in, make sure it is well incorporated.
- And last (but not least ;)) fold in the add ins.
- Now, either scoop out the dough with a teaspoon and place on a baking sheet lined with grease proof paper. Or if you want to make sure that the cookies are “perfectly” round, you can roll the dough into small balls instead. I did the ball rolling thing once, and honestly I can’t bothered to do it again…. the cookies turns out just fine without going through the extra hassle of trying to make them perfectly round.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes in the preheated oven. Keep and eye on them, you want them to slightly brown, but not burn. When they reach the decided color, remove them from the oven. Let them sit on the oven plate for 2 minutes, before moving them to a wire rack to completely cool down. Do yourself the favor of waiting with eating them until they are completely cooled down. Enjoy your cookie moment o/