- Ca. 150 g red beet (boiled, cleaned and cooled to room temperature)
- 2 apples (deseeded)
- 70 g (frozen) cauliflower
- Ca. 50 g leafy greens (I used red salad baby leafs for this one, but arugula is my favorite for smoothies)
- 1 date (optional, omit if you prefer your smoothie less sweet)
- 2–2 1/2 cup of almond milk (or liquid of choice) (if making a smoothie bowl, add 1 cup less)
- Add all ingredients to your blender, and blend till smooth.
- Enjoy 🙂 The nutritional facts are based one serving out of two.