Simple and festive Low Histamine Red Love Apple Drink. I’m in love with the color – it is so pretty in Pink 😉
- 250 g green (sweet) grapes (9 oz)
- 2 Red Love apples*
- 400 ml sparkling water (ca. 2 1/2 cups)
- ice cubes
- Prepare the fruit, according to the specs of your juicer.
- Juice the apple and grapes, this makes about 400-500 ml (2 1/2 – 3 cups) depending on your juicer and the size of the apples.
- Either mix directly with the sparkling water in a pitcher and then pour over ice in nice drinks glasses. Note it foams quite a bit 🙂 Or pour the fruit juice over ice and add equal amounts of sparkling water.
- Add some festive straws and enjoy o/
- If you can’t get your hand on these lovely Red Love Apples, choose a relatively sour apple instead. The red color can be achieved by adding a little blueberry or cranberry concentrate