Dairy free homemade Low Histamine White Chocolate Popsicle’s. These Popsicle’s are also easy to make vegan, just replace the honey with a vegan liquid sweetener of your choice, and you have a deliciously creamy White Chocolate Vegan Popsicle.
- 1/2 cup raw cacao butter (ca. 75 g)
- 2/3 cup coconut milk (150 ml)
- 1–2 tbsp of honey (or liquid sweetener of your choice)*
- 1/8 tsp pure vanilla powder
- 75–100 g frozen blueberries/raspberries (optional)
- Melt the raw cacao butter, I did this in a water bath (bain-marie).
- Once all the cacao butter has melted, let it cool down a bit (as close to room temperature you have patience for) before mixing it with the other ingredients.
- Add the coconut milk to a container suited for a hand held blender, or a blender. Add the honey (or liquid sweetener of your choice), pure vanilla powder, and the cooled down cacao butter.
- You will now see three layers: honey, coconut milk and cacao butter on top. In order to get these layers to mix well and stay mixed, you need to blend it. Blend til a uniform emulsion has formed.
- Chop up your berries roughly. I used a mix of frozen blueberries and raspberries.
- Then distribute the berries evenly between your popsicle molds, and pour in the white chocolate mixture.
- Add the sticks, and freeze for 3-4 hours, or until completely solid. This portion makes 4-5 popsicles, depending on the size of your popsicle molds and the amount of berries used.
- I think for me the perfect amount of honey is 1 1/2 tbsp! With 2 tbsp it becomes at bit over sweet and with 1 tbsp, I want it to just be a bit more sweet. So let it depend on how sweet your tooth is, and keep in mind the less sugar you eat, the less sweetness you need.