A quick and simple Pea Dip, which goes great with just about anything from veggie sticks, chips, on top of your pasta or as a bread topping. As an added bonus it is done in less than 5 minutes.
- ca. 4 dl (defrosted) green peas (1.67 cups)
- 1 1/2 dl goat quark (0.67 cups)*
- 1 small handful arugula (ca. 10 g / 0.35 oz)
- 1 small spring onion (ca. 5 g / 0.18 oz)
- a pinch of salt
- Blend all the ingredients together, until you have an almost smooth dip / I like it to have a bit of texture.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
- if you can’t find goats quark, you can replace it with normal quark, cottage cheese, or any kind of thick yogurt.
- For those of you who are dairy free, or just yogurt free – I’m working on a dairy free version of this recipe….. will link to it here once I manage to find the right combination of ingredients 🙂