- 150 g chicken
- 2 dl boullion/broth (3/4 cup)
- 150 g red cabbage
- 130 g romaine lettuce
- 1/3 of a cucumber (ca. 170 g)
- 1 apple (ca. 130 g)
- 2 green onions
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Heat up the oven to 180 °C / 355 °F
- Add the boullion/broth (plus some additional salt if needed) to an oven dish. Then add the chicken, it should be at least half covered by the liquid. Place the oven dish in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- While the chicken bakes, prepare the veggies. Chop the red cabbage and romaine lettuce finely. And slice the cucumber and apple finely at approximately the same size. Slice the green onions thinly.
- Mix all the veggies in a big bowl and mix the ingredients for the dressing.
- Once the chicken is done, let it cool a bit before cutting or shredding it. Add to the salad.
- Serve and Enjoy. (The nutritional data below, is calculated based on one out of two servings)